Ajay Sinha

Loaded like Phoenix landing
I personally feel that in this world can ever change my shift relationships older than more maybe I relationships that God's peculiar experience., is that every time it gracefully rahmokram life jujhkar like the Phoenix Bird I tapenade of khadi up again today has dreamt of living is held.Is intended to die again, today.
However, I opened the pages of the past too much and don't want to hurt themselves or their personal life discussion. in front of the world to take their cases to be ever. I cannot make hoopla, but share some of my life from time to time would not even come to the world my father amanaulla Khan and my hours. ammijan inter-faith marriages of skandia.
I five-six year old has seen his bigdate. their mutual relationship relationships tangle was extremely sore on me of. Finally there was isolation. I go to Germany with my ammi. maybe that is why I pada very soon to face every situation mentally prepared that are several relationships in my life.For a woman, whose face was not easy at all.
I'm standing on my feet in a magazine, there are ways to padi. experience of the Miss India contest and modeling again.. an actor in films, she is also in the relationship with my I was offended that this level was of a utpidan. crash in my eye was injured by the injury to leave its scars. forever. ' next to the relationship except I thought of life. Some time later married actor majhar Khan took place in 1985 married him., and in 1998 he moved to the world the 13-year relationship, I lost a lot and what I did., tolerated right now to talk about, because not long ago the beloved Allah majhar. of course, can say so that I don't feel in the relationship of mahphuj. crash I life Every time I resisted in, do not give up a lot in my relationship with majhar considered., but I told him no different legal wrangling. they later ill even want advice your relationship is low. a wife being I served their entire desperate. e